2 June 2017 23:03 – Paris – It’s the Euro2016 Song Contest in France and there are some new stars and some familiar faces as the top five teams from each country battle it out for their respective share of the prize money.
Here are some of the headlines to know for tonight’s show in Paris.
– What are the odds of England winning the Eurostar?
– Will France have a better team?
– Are the French on the verge of a breakthrough?
– Who is the new boy in the mix for the French crown?
– Can England take France out of the Eurocup?
– Does anyone have a theory on who might be the new England captain?
And what’s the mood in the country?
All that and more on TalkSport on Friday.